Friday, August 14, 2009

Nial Fuller Reviews - Price Action Course

Price Action Course Reviews with Nial Fuller

Hi Everyone, Heres My Review of Nial's Website and Training.

I have been trading Nials price action method for the better part of 6 months now and I have to say it’s the best thing that has happened to my trading yet.

It's been more than 5 years since I started learning Forex and I have literally blown up more than a few accounts. Many times I thought I had a good understanding of the market, however In hindsight, although I did understand most concepts, I was actually missing was how to put it all together.

After I bought the price action trading course from Nial, my understanding of the market seemed to all come together rather quickly. I actually started a demo account to test his method with, and I added 25% to the account in 1 week. I realize that those are probably unusual results but it happened and in reality what it did was make me realize that all this time I spent learning was not totally in vain. Persistance has obviously started to pay off...!

I was still learning even though I was loosing money. There was just something missing. What I was missing was a sound understanding of price action. I have to say that any new trader out there needs to know this. I have also come to learn that this is what the institutional traders use in their trading, and it's shame that more educaters have not decided to teach this aspect of trading in detail.

I do have a feeling I know why though. It all has to do with money. Most traders that are selling a system that has to do with a ton of indicators probably don’t really use that system to make them money. If they do I would bet it is just an addition to a price action method they use. At this point I feel that they intentionally leave the price action part out because it increases their chance of taking your money. After all over 95% of Forex traders loose.

The bottom line I am getting at is, get some price action training. It don’t have to be Nials but I have to say his is pretty good and he does offer a bunch of free material on his website. Nobody can do without this. Price action training is a must.

Good luck

Chad T
Michigan USA

Nial Fullers website offers a lot of free material to start you off. To get free video tutorials and articles on price aciton .. visit this link below Learn To Trade Forex with Price Action

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everyone,

    Below is a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
    1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete