Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Which FX Currency Pairs Should You Trade?

If you have been wondering which forex currency pairs to trade you should the article that I just linked to. Nial Fuller does a great job in this article in explaining the differences between the "majors", "exotics", and "crosses", I actually did not know the difference between the exotics and the crossed prior to reading this forex trading article. I found the level of depth and the amount of information in this article to be excellent. Each week I follow Nial's articles and I still cannot believe he offers all this valuable information for no charge, it really is quite amazing that someone provides so much to people and doesn't require you to buy anything, unless you want to take his price action forex trading course that is, which by the way is well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment